Monday, January 21, 2013

Monk Tier 15

So I checked out the monk tier 15 at MMO-Champion and I honestly thought that they had managed to put the wrong video with the link and had used the tier 14 video again.

Thror said that it was different so I checked, and indeed it is indeed different. More different than I thought in fact, but the fact that I though they had mistakenly put the wrong video in says something....

I guess the fact that apparently all monks wear flying saucers threw me for a loop. So far not too impressed though, finding it boring, and quite unimaginative for tier armor.

Especially since this is only the monk's second tier it could be somewhat more spectacular. I'm having difficulty finding gear that looks good for my transmog.

4 comments:

  1. Especially since this is only the monk's second tier it could be somewhat more spectacular.

    Yes, exactly. Monks have a whole lot of missing tiers to make up for, and so far they've gained two mediocre looks that seem even worse when they're set against the first tiers of pretty much every other class. The top left set looks alright, with the darker base to it, but it's not stand-out, it's passable.

    And yeah, the saucer hat might have been a staple of the class back in Warcraft, but WoW should really be expanding on that. Preferably expanding away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I say they should investigate different shapes! BRING ON THE TRICORNE!

      Delete
  3. wow, so cool. like it.By the way, if you have any interesting, you can buy runescape accounts in farmer100.
    http://rs.farmer100.com/runescape-accounts

    ReplyDelete